The New York Yankees are really reeling right now, and their fans are obviously not happy. Yankees fans are not used to dealing with any amount of failure (no matter how small), so it’s no surprise that they’re completely losing their minds with the current slide of the Yankees.
Over the weekend, the Yankees continued their slumping ways by getting swept by their bitter rivals, the Boston Red Sox. Of course, Red Sox fans were letting Yankees fans hear it all night long. And one woman just couldn’t handle it anymore.
When a group of young Red Sox fans were talking smack, an adult woman got right in their faces and started yelling about her team having ’27 rings!’
Yankees fan yells “27 rings!” at a group of very young Red Sox fans pic.twitter.com/YprUWIeuX1
— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) June 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
If I were these young Red Sox fans, I would get so much satisfaction out of getting in the head of someone so much older than me. I mean, she was really going at em here.
After the rough stretch, the Yankees are currently just 31-29 despite having World Series aspirations. Meanwhile, the surprising Red Sox are 37-23, just 0.5 games back of the Tampa Bay Rays for first place in the AL East.
Live it up Red Sox fans, you guys have every reason to talk all the smack to the Yankees, and their fans right now.