Don’t mess with the Wade Boggs statue in Tampa.
The Tampa Bay Rays have made the postseason, and the excitement is palpable, especially following their incredibly close finish last year in the World Series. Unfortunately for one young fan, it seems as if he may hav celebrated a little too hard as he ended up getting his head stuck in the infamous Wade Boggs statue at Tropicana Field.
Guys. A kid at Tropicana Field got his head stuck in a Wade Boggs statue yesterday and… I can't… It's incredible… pic.twitter.com/b8DCoCV8KC
— Josh Handler (@JoshHandler) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now because of the incident, the statue is off limits:
enjoying this image of a statue of Wade Boggs, currently off limits to the public because a child got their head stuck in its arms pic.twitter.com/2STY4oK1bF
— KRIS IRL (@caymanwent) September 27, 2021
Of course you never want to get stuck in a statue, but being put in a headlock by Wade Boggs’ statue is a pretty cool story.
You can’t make this stuff up…