Former NFL running back Zac Stacy was under fire recently after a video showed him brutally abusing ex girlfriend, Kristin Evans.
Since, many current and former athletes, along with an outpouring of fans, have called for Stacy to be held accountable for his horrific actions.
Luckily, Florida police arrested Zac Stacy shortly after the video went viral.
Zac Stacy Arrested In Florida After Beating His Ex Girlfriend In Front Of Their Son https://t.co/tguVEY9A8g
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 19, 2021
Now, Kristin Evans has bravely chosen to tell her story. And she even held a Q&A on Instagram to speak on some of the things she had to endure during her time with Zac Stacy.
She started off by admitting that the abuse went on for months before she ended things.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kristin Evans would go on to answer some more uncomfortable questions about Zac Stacy.
Luckily for Kristin Evans, it doesn’t seem like Zac Stacy will be allowed near her ever again.
Hopefully she continues to get the help she needs in the coming day, months, years, etc.