Could Chicago Bulls shooting guard Zach LaVine finally be getting help?
Arturas Karnisovas has made it clear that the Chicago Bulls were going to be players at the trade deadline. On Thurday morning, Arturas made his first big move as Bulls president of basketball ops. The Bulls traded Wendell Carter Jr., Otto Porter, and two first-round picks to the Orland Magic for star big man Nikola Vucevic and Al Farouq Aminu.
Here's the deal: The Bulls land Nikola Vucevic and Al Farouq Aminu for Otto Porter, Wendell Carter Jr., and two first-round picks. Huge addition for Chicago, who remains in pursuit of Lonzo Ball. The Magic are moving toward a rebuild now with Aaron Gordon deal on deck.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 25, 2021
Shortly after the trade Zach LaVine–who is coming off his first All-Star game appearance–took to social media to react to the big move.
— Zach LaVine (@ZachLaVine) March 25, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It looks like Zach LaVine is on high alert right now. He has had to endure a lot of BS during his time in Chicago, and has stayed the course. LaVine continues to get better, and it would be fun to see him playing for a consistent winner with the Bulls.
The Chicago Bulls may not be done making moves today, either. The team has been tied to Lonzo Ball, and forward Lauri Markkanen appears to be on the block.
Zach LaVine’s team could look a lot different by the time they play their next game. Should be fun.