Take that Stephen A. Smith.
Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls took on the New York Knicks last night at Madison Square Garden. The Bulls ended up winning the game, but before the game, LaVine was feeling extra confident. In fact, he even had some trash talk for Stephen A. Smith, who was in attendance. Smith is a well known Knicks fan.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As Daniel Greenberg wrote on Twitter, Smith went on First Take this morning and claimed that LaVine told him: “I know you want us to lose tonight but it ain’t happening.” Sure enough, LaVine’s trash talk worked as the Bulls came through with yet another W.
Stephen A. Smith said on ESPN that Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine came up to him before the game against the New York Knicks and told him "I know you want us to lose tonight but it ain't happening."
— Daniel Greenberg (@ChiSportUpdates) December 3, 2021
Another L for Stephen A.
It’s always great to hear that Stephen A. Smith actually has to see someone face to face. Most of the crap he talks is from the comfort of his cushy studio.
Bulls are legit.