As we’ve seen on numerous occasions, Zach Wilson’s mom, Lisa Wilson, loves to use her social media account to call people out. But on Monday, her call out may have been warranted.
Over the weekend, Lisa was attending her daughters wedding. When she got up off her seat to hit the dance floor, she claims her purse was stolen.
A pissed off Lisa Wilson took to her Instagram page (which she made private after some backlash earlier in the year) to call out the ‘dicks’ who took her purse during a wedding she made happen.
Mama Wilson upset that somebody stole her purse at the wedding. pic.twitter.com/8jed2UQi1r
— Bacon, Grits, Eggs (@reddawg77089) June 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Well, at least Zach Wilson’s mom looks liked she had one hell of a fun time partying it up at the wedding.
As for the purse…let’s just hope that it shows up soon.
If not, we may not have heard the end of it from, Lisa Wilson. Hopefully she didn’t have too much cash in her wallet before she hit the dance floor.