Zaire Wade, the son of Dwyane Wade, has reportedly signed a G League contract and is expected to play for the Salt Lake City Stars, the affiliate of the Utah Jazz.
Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium reported the deal.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Dwyane Wade is a part-owner of the Jazz.
Zaire Wade played high school basketball at Sierra Canyon in California and was a 3-star recruit, according to 247 Sports rankings. The combo guard had scholarship offers from Rhode Island, Toledo and South Carolina but is taking the pro route.
While Zaire would seemingly have few pro prospects based on his high school career, the same was said about his father before he attended Marquette and blossomed into a superstar. It’s possible the new environment will allow Zaire to thrive and eventually reach his NBA dreams.
Dwyane Wade bought into the Jazz as a part-owner in April and was a fixture at Jazz games late in the 2020-21 campaign.
Of course nepotism is being brought up. Zaire will need to prove himself if he doesn’t want to hear that for the rest of his life.