While the internet continues to scrutinize Zion Williamson over his weight, the more concerning issue is his foot.
In the most recent Zion Williamson update, it was revealed that he had been cleared to participate in full practices with the team. Unfortunately, a timeline on his return had not been revealed, and at this point, it appears it might be a while until the Pelicans big man is cleared to play.
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In a new report from Pelicans reporter Oleh Kosel, it was revealed that Zion is still experiencing pain in his foot and that the team isn’t trying to rush him back right now.
Zion Williamson is still receiving treatment and “the Pelicans haven’t progressed him yet,” per Willie Green.
As for whether the soreness has dissipated in his right foot:
“Somewhat, but there’s still some things he’s dealing with and he’s trying to work through.”
— Oleh Kosel (@OlehKosel) December 7, 2021
It was also noted that “there’s still some things he’s dealing with and he’s trying to work through.”
Zion Williamson’s time in New Orleans has been marred by injuries and mismanagement.
It might already be time for Zion to get a fresh start in a new city…