As an anecdote in a recent in-depth article on David Griffin, it was reported that the New Orleans Pelicans executive was trying to connect with Zion Williamson during the NBA bubble playoffs.
To do so, apparently Griffin invited Zion up to his hotel room, and proceeded to start playing the piano for the star center.
David Griffin Getting Trolled For Playing The Piano For Zion Williamson In The NBA Bubblehttps://t.co/Q3EArCP0Se
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 22, 2021
But unfortunately for all the memes and jokes, Zion Williamson debunked the reports of David Griffin playing him the piano during media day on Monday.
Zion addressed David Griffin's piano: "Come on now. Guys, I'm not letting a grown man come to my hotel room and play a piano for me." 😂 pic.twitter.com/oKjU7sHvfd
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Zion Williamson is said to have a fractured relationship with David Griffin. And unfortunately for Pelicans fans, it doesn’t appear that a piano solo is going to fix that any time soon.
Zion is due for a monster extension, but has not said if he’s committed to the New Orleans Pelicans just yet.
David Griffin’s next task is to do everything in his power to sell Zion Williamson on the future in New Orleans.