Zion Williamson is not coming back just yet
Pelicans forward Zion Williamson, who has yet to play a game this season due to offseason surgery on his right foot, experienced some soreness this week in that foot and his potential return has been delayed, tweets Andrew Lopez of ESPN.
Zion Williamson is experiencing soreness in his foot and his return has been delayed.
Williamson did not practice today. The soreness has persisted. No re-imaging has been scheduled at this time.
Williamson will be dialed back before ramping back up next week.
— Andrew Lopez (@_Andrew_Lopez) December 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to Lopez, Williamson didn’t practice on Thursday and the plan is to dial him back for a few days.
The Pelicans view it as a “slight delay” in the rehab process, but nothing serious, per William Guillory of The Athletic.
Zion Williamson is dealing with lingering soreness in his foot and did not practice today.
Team looks at at as a slight delay in his rehab but not something serious. He won't be doing any contact work during the upcoming road trip
— Will Guillory (@WillGuillory) December 2, 2021
Williamson also missed a significant chunk of his rookie season due to a knee injury, far exceeding the recovery timeline the team initially provided at the time.
Hopefully a fully healthy Zion can return as soon as possible.
The NBA is more exciting with the big man on the court.