You know what’s better than high rakes? No rakes. Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker and Nolan Kelly sit down to talk about the BIG Yahoo Fantasy DFS Million Dollar Baller contest this Sunday. $25, 40,000 entries, 10 entry max, 10,000 places paid. Awesemo goes through his lineup building process on Fantasy Cruncher, building two lineups, using his projections and rankings – one for cash and one for GPPs.
Not a premium member yet? Sign up HERE. We have all kinds of packages available for you. There are weekly, monthly and yearly packages available, allowing you to gain access to the world’s best fantasy players fantasy point projections and ownership projections.
Here’s the daily NFL Strategy Show schedule for the duration of the season, always at 11 ET/8 PST on the Awesemo YouTube Channel:
- Mondays: Manny Lora and Dave Loughran recap all of Sunday’s action and look ahead to the next week.
- Tuesdays: Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their first impressions of player salaries on each site for the week ahead.
- Wednesdays: Chris Spags joins Dave Loughran to discuss key all the big questions that have been shaping up during the week.
- Thursdays: Sal Vetri is back, with host Dave Loughran to preview each game on the slate from an NFL DFS perspective.
- Fridays: Fantasy Cruncher’s Manny Lora is back go through some lineup building techniques on FC, along with co-host Chrs Randone.
- Saturdays: Sal Vetri is back along with the Bachelor’s Chris Randone, to discuss any late breaking news for the slate ahead.
Awesemo’s NFL Projections
In addition to our NFL Fantasy Point Projections, Awesemo’s ownership projections come out every day before lineup lock. In addition, we also release a weekly Top Stack projection, which takes a look at how likely each NFL stack is to be the highest scoring unit on the slate, relative to our projected ownership and value.