We’ve launched a new YouTube Channel at Awesemo.com, with some fantastic free content. Please give those vids a like to help keep some our content free.
And don’t forget to follow our crew on Twitter for breaking news and analysis.
For line stack info, check out Jake Hari’s article.
Let’s get into tonight’s lineup news and notes:
Line percentages: N/A (won’t tell us much, with Getzlaf possibly returning)
Taking a wait and see approach to the Ducks lines tonight, because Ryan Getzlaf is expected to suit up. He skated yesterday with Rickard Rakell and Troy Terry. Jakob Silfverberg did not skate yesterday and is questionable. If you have access to your lineups tonight at 7pm, this is a great opportunity to roster Getzlaf at little to no ownership. He is still listed as on the DL/IR on DraftKings and FanDuel. A Getzlaf-Rakell pairing is a smart GPP move tonight.
BOS1: 21%, BOS2:21%, BOS3: 21%
PP1: 45% PP2: 40%
No major changes
Line percentages: N/A (lines were changed up in-game)
PP1:75%, PP2: 25%
- Matthew Tkachuk ended up playing a bunch on the top-line last game, but it looks as though he’s been moved back to his usual spot on the second line ahead of their clash tonight with the Bruins.
- Mark Jankowski is skating between James Neal and Sam Bennett on the third line.
Last game:MTL1: 25%..MTL2, 22%, MTL3: 18%
PP1: 70%, PP2: 30%
No major changes
New York Islanders
NYI1: 32% (all other lines mixed and matched)
New lines and defence pairs for the Isles ahead of their West Coast matchup against the Ducks. PPs are staying the same.
- Andrew Ladd moves up in the lineup and replaces Anthony Beauvillier on the top line.
- D-pairs are as follows: Leddy-Pulock. Sbisa-Boychuk. Hickey-Mayfield
New York Rangers
NYR1: 28%, NYR2: 23%, NYR3: 17%
PP1: 72%, PP2: 17%
The Rangers played last night, so they didn’t have a skate this morning. Could see some changes for tonight’s game, so check back in during line rushes. No word on if Pavel Buchnevich draws back in.
St Louis Blues
STL1: 27%. STL2: 22%
PP1: 40%, PP2: 60%
- Alex Steen is off the top line, he’s been replaced by Jordan Kyrou, who has been moved all over the lineup so far this season.
- Jaden Schwartz draws back in after missing the last two games. He’ll skate on an under-the-radar line tonight with Brayden Schenn and David Perron.
- Daily Faceoff has Vince Dunn taking over the PP1 from Alex Pieterangelo. They’re also reporting that he’ll share the point with Tyler Bozak. However, the situation is fluid and it looks like PP2 is actually PP1, in spite of the fact that there’s no Tarasenko on it. Use that to your advantage against a mediocre Habs PK that finished 30th last year.
No major changes.
WSH1: 31%, WSH2: 27%, WSH3: 17%
PP1: 53%, PP2: 47%
Good luck everyone!
How To Win At NHL DFS In 2021 Using Awesemo’s NHL Tools
NHL DFS Projections | Today’s Slate
Awesemo’s Player and Stack NHL DFS Rankings
NHL DFS Picks & Stacks for DraftKings & FanDuel Lineups | Rangers & Artemi Panarin 10/16/21
DraftKings Cheat Sheet: NHL DFS Picks Today | Alex Ovechkin 10/16/21
FanDuel Cheat Sheet: NHL DFS Picks Today | John Tavares 10/16/21
NHL DFS Ownership Projections for DraftKings and FanDuel
NHL DFS Top Stacks Tool for DraftKings and FanDuel