Under normal circumstances the next 10 days would be a perfect opportunity for the Warriors to extend a division or conference lead. Things have been anything but normal for Golden State, as trying to bounce back from loss in Minnesota is the least of their concerns. Stephen Curry is expected to play through a hand injury but will most likely come down to game time decision. They are already without Draymond Green for the rest of January and have not quite seen the “return” they were looking for from Klay Thompson. The good news is the Pistons are in town to start a seven-game homestand. Detroit is as advertised: A bad basketball team. Cade Cunningham is the lone bright spot of consistent play, but even that can be a stretch at times. While the Warriors should be able to beat the Pistons without Curry, it is still a big ask to cover a 15-point line.
Make sure you keep checking OddsShopper as the status for players can change by the minute. The site is 100% free to use and offers Awesemo’s projections, the best return and at which book to place the wager.
Best NBA Player Props & Betting Picks | Pistons vs. Warriors
In New York? Do not forget to check out Awesemo Baker’s article on how to MAXIMIZE your sportsbook bonus.
Best Pistons vs. Warriors NBA Bets Today & Odds Shopping
The easiest place to find the best bets in the NBA is on the one-stop shop for value and where to place a wager. The best part is the tool is free and easy to use. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best return available across all books.
Warriors -9.5 First Half Spread (-110, Caesars)
Bettors can shop all around OddsShopper for the best value on the game line, but betting the Warriors will require laying at least 14.5 points. Curry should be out on the floor, but even if he is a late scratch, the first half bet covers it. The Warriors will be looking to shoot their way back into form – trying to bounce right back against the Wolves. They are too banged up and struggling too much from the field to take the Pistons lightly. They stand a far greater chance of getting up big then letting their guard down against the Pistons, versus Detroit being red hot out of the gate. Thompson has not been terrible as he is still getting a lot of shots in around 20 minutes, and Andrew Wiggins can take over a lot of shooting volume depending on who is out. The team loses a lot on defense without Green, but it is the Pistons.
Klay Thompson Under 3.5 Rebounds (-115, Caesars)
This takes advantage of the limited minutes Thompson is still playing, combined with those minutes being more focused on shot attempts. Awesemo has Thompson finishing with just 2.6 rebounds but OddsShopper provides us with even more. There is a 75% chance this prop stays under with a 40% expected ROI. Thompson has gone over this number just once in his four games back and should see more makes from 3 than rebounds on the night.
Cade Cunningham Over 4.5 Rebounds (-112, FanDuel)
The Pistons may be blown out of the building by the half, they may find a way to climb back, or it may be a wire-to-wire death by the Warriors. The one thing to count on with Detroit is that Cunningham will be involved and can fill up the stat sheet. It may appear meaningless and hollow, but never to any DFS player or bettor. Garbage time against the Warriors might be the difference in this rebounding prop. Awesemo has Cunningham projected for 5.8 rebounds and OddsShopper has a 69% chance of hitting. The expected ROI on this play is 31% since it does not require laying anything heavy. Cunningham got to 7 rebounds in two straight games before being tossed in his most recent outing against the Suns.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight WCF Game 4 | Kevon Looney
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Best Bets + NBA Player Prop Picks Today Tuesday 5/24
- Best NRFI Bets Today, Tuesday 5/24 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
- Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Warriors vs. Mavericks Picks & Predictions | Tuesday 5/24
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Same Game Parlay Picks Game 4 Tonight | Tuesday 5/24
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Stephen Curry Under 25.5 Points (-105, FanDuel)
There are a couple of correlating reasons to fade Curry’s point total tonight – outside of the obvious tandem of OddsShopper and Awesemo. Curry is playing through a hand injury and against the Pistons. That alone is a good enough reason to stay away from any major night from Curry – not to mention he has been struggling more often than not from 3. There is a high blowout factor in this game which could impact Curry’s minutes. It is a safe assumption that Curry would sit once the Warriors build a comfortable lead – resting his body and hand. Awesemo has Curry projected for 24.1 points, OddsShopper has a 57% chance of the bet hitting.
Andrew Wiggins 3+ Made 3-Pointers (+205, FanDuel)
Wiggins has been hovering at or over this number in each of his last four games. He is not seeing any significant dip in looks with a healthier Thompson on the floor, nor is Jordan Poole taking more 3’s, impacting Wiggins’ volume. Wiggins has turned up his aggression, especially during Curry’s struggles from the field. There is a decent return here at a very attainable number. This play deserves a full-unit bet, but one could also play half a unit on four-plus makes. Bettors get a hefty +570 return, but the risk comes in getting to a number seldom attained by Wiggins. This is where to play circumstance, like Curry struggling with a hand injury and Thompson not fully back.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight WCF Game 4 | Kevon Looney
Warriors vs. Mavericks Best Bets + NBA Player Prop Picks Today Tuesday 5/24
Best NRFI Bets Today, Tuesday 5/24 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Warriors vs. Mavericks Picks & Predictions | Tuesday 5/24
Warriors vs. Mavericks Same Game Parlay Picks Game 4 Tonight | Tuesday 5/24
Best MLB Bets Today (5/24): Baseball Prop Betting Picks
Ben’s SHARP $$ Bet of the Day 5/24 Mavericks vs Warriors + FREE $200 at BetMGM
NHL Betting Picks 5/24 Today + FREE $200 BetMGM Promo Code