In the second NFL Thanksgiving matchup of the day, we have the Las Vegas Raiders taking on the Dallas Cowboys. Both teams enter this game off losses, and they will be itching to get a win before their Thanksgiving dinner. The following Raiders vs. Cowboys NFL Betting picks will provide the current odds, betting trends and best NFL bets for the Thanksgiving matchup.
NFL Best Bets & Odds: Week 12 NFL Thanksgiving
Date: Thursday, Nov. 25, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, Texas
After the adversity the Raiders have faced, they came together for a couple of emotional wins. We have recently seen the fallout, with three straight losses. They have surrendered 73 points the past two weeks, and those games were at home. During these three losses, Derek Carr has thrown just as many touchdowns as interceptions while being held under 300 yards every game. They need to find some offensive spark, but their choices are very limited.
The Cowboys have some offensive troubles as well, with Amari Cooper out and CeeDee Lamb likely joining him. Ezekiel Elliott is also banged up, though he will play through it. The question is how effective he will be. If the running game is inefficient, Dak Prescott will need to make some magic happen with Michael Gallup as his top wide receiver. Defensively, the Cowboys have playmakers, but when they are not making plays, things turn south quickly. For example, Trevon Diggs leads the league in interceptions, though he also surrenders almost the most yards in the NFL.
Raiders vs. Cowboys Betting NFL Picks + Odds Shopping
Using Awesemo’s OddsShopper Tool, we can easily compare the NFL odds for Raiders vs. Cowboys betting across the major sportsbooks. Make sure to check out the OddsShopper tool yourself to get the most up-to-date odds.
Raiders vs. Cowboys NFL Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 4-6 against the spread this season.
- The over is 5-5 for the Raiders this season.
- Dallas is 8-2 against the spread this season.
- The over is 5-5 for the Cowboys this season.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- The Best Week 13 NFL Survivor Pool Picks & Strategy | Chiefs and Rams
- How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Nikola Jokic & Aaron Gordon Betting Picks | 12/1/21
- Sean B’s Best NBA Bets Today: Picks & Predictions for 12/1/2021
- 3 QUICK & EASY Betting Picks Marcus Smart NBA Player Props Tonight | Celtics vs. 76ers 12/1/21
- 3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Spencer Dinwiddie & Jeremiah Robinson-Earl 12/1/21
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Raiders vs. Cowboys Betting Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 22.3 points per game this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 26.2 points per game this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 29.3 points per game this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 21.4 points per game this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Raiders vs. Cowboys NFL Best Bet
We are using the new Awesemo NFL Betting Model to figure out the best bet for the second NFL Thanksgiving game. The best bet, according to the model, seems to be under 51.0, giving it an expected ROI of 6.2%. While the expected ROI is higher for the Raiders’ moneyline, the model only gives that bet a 26% chance to hit. Meanwhile, it projects the game total at 49.5. The Raiders’ offense has not been good, while the Cowboys are likely down their top two receivers. It’s easy to see how there could be sloppy offensive football in this game.
OddsShopper NFL Betting Pick of the Day: Take the UNDER in the Cowboys vs. Raiders game.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
The Best Week 13 NFL Survivor Pool Picks & Strategy | Chiefs and Rams
How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Nikola Jokic & Aaron Gordon Betting Picks | 12/1/21
Sean B’s Best NBA Bets Today: Picks & Predictions for 12/1/2021
3 QUICK & EASY Betting Picks Marcus Smart NBA Player Props Tonight | Celtics vs. 76ers 12/1/21
3 MUST BET NBA Player Props Tonight | Spencer Dinwiddie & Jeremiah Robinson-Earl 12/1/21
NBA Picks & Parlays Today: Best Expert Betting Picks & Predictions | Denver Nuggets & Nikola Jokic 12/1/21
NFL Player Props Tool
How to Bet NBA Player Props Tonight: Betting Picks Isaiah Stewart & Pascal Siakam | 11/30/21