This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. With OddsShopper, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment . Also, OddsShopper can find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. There are only two games scheduled today, with Minnesota visiting New York and Golden State hosting Detroit. The following four best bets for tonight’s short slate.
In New York? Don’t forget to check out Alex Baker’s article on how to MAXIMIZE your sportsbook bonus.
Best NBA Bets Today: Expert Player Props Betting Picks
Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds.
Minnesota Timberwolves Spread (-3) Over New York Knicks
This is a matchup between two of the most inconsistent teams in the league. However, both squads enter in decent form, and each team still has designs on making the playoffs. The Timberwolves and the Knicks have feasted on teams with losing records. New York defeated Minnesota earlier at the end of December, but the Timberwolves did not have Karl- Anthony Towns, D’Angelo Russell or Anthony Edwards. In total, three players contribute 65.6 points, 18.2 rebounds and 14.4 assists per game.
Moreover, the Timberwolves are 10-4 when Towns, Russell, Edwards, Jarred Vanderbilt and Patrick Beverley begin the game. Meanwhile, the Knicks have struggled on the offensive end over the last 10 game, with an effective field goal percentage of 51.3% and turning the ball over at a 14% rate. The Timberwolves lead the league in forcing turnovers, and they have been better at that recently (17.2%). OddsShopper gives Minnesota a 53% chance to cover.
Golden State Spread (-15.5) Over Detroit Pistons
The Pistons have been horrendous on the road this year, and the Warriors could enter the game as healthy as they have been recently. Stephen Curry is slated to play, while Gary Payton Jr. (back) and Moses Moody (knee) are questionable. However, Draymond Green will be on the shelf for at least two more weeks, and Klay Thompson is still on a soft minutes restriction. Meanwhile, Jerami Grant, Frank Jackson, Isaiah Livers and Kelly Olynyk remain sidelined for the Pistons.
Golden State enters the game in the worst form of the season, as they have lost five of seven. The Warriors have struggled mightily shooting the ball and with turnovers. However, the Warriors have been terrific at home all season, as they are a league-best 18-3 with a 14.2-point margin of victory. Curry averages 27.5 points on 44.8% shooting from the field and 40.5% from the 3-point line at Chase Center.
Detroit is 4-4 in 2022 and has had some big victories, though they are just 1-3 on the road during this stretch, with all three setbacks being by at least 29 points. Overall, the Pistons have lost 18 of 21 away home and have a negative-14.8 point differential.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight WCF Game 4 | Kevon Looney
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Best Bets + NBA Player Prop Picks Today Tuesday 5/24
- Best NRFI Bets Today, Tuesday 5/24 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
- Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Warriors vs. Mavericks Picks & Predictions | Tuesday 5/24
- Warriors vs. Mavericks Same Game Parlay Picks Game 4 Tonight | Tuesday 5/24
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Cade Cunningham Over 4.5 Rebounds
Cunningham is having a nice rookie campaign, though he still needs to work on things, particularly his marksmanship, turnovers and defense. But all in all, he has been everything the Pistons could have hoped for, as he averages 15.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 5.3 assists. He also has recorded five double-doubles and a triple-double.
Cunningham has done a good job rebounding the ball, especially on the defensive end. He grabs 17% of defensive rebounds and 9.4% of all rebounds. Cunningham has rebounded the ball pretty consistently as well, except for this month, where he hauls down 3.8 rebounds a game and has grabbed at least five in three of his last seven outings. However, the Warriors have struggled shooting the ball lately, and the Pistons defense has improved. Cunningham is projected for nearly six rebounds tonight. OddsShopper gives the over a 72% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 28%.
Jarred Vanderbilt Under 10.5 Rebounds
This prop seems just a touch too high. Granted, Vanderbilt has done fabulous work on the glass over the last month and a half. He has recorded double-digit rebounds in 10 of his previous 18 contests, averaging 10.8 rebounds (3.3 offensive) per game during this stretch. However, Vanderbilt is only seeing around 28 minutes a game this month, and the Knicks have done a pretty good job on the defensive boards. Opposing power forwards are averaging 10.4 rebounds and 2.2 offensive rebounds against the Knicks this season. Vanderbilt is projected for 9.47 rebounds tonight. OddsShopper gives the under a 67% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 18%.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight WCF Game 4 | Kevon Looney
Warriors vs. Mavericks Best Bets + NBA Player Prop Picks Today Tuesday 5/24
Best NRFI Bets Today, Tuesday 5/24 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Warriors vs. Mavericks Picks & Predictions | Tuesday 5/24
Warriors vs. Mavericks Same Game Parlay Picks Game 4 Tonight | Tuesday 5/24
Best MLB Bets Today (5/24): Baseball Prop Betting Picks
Ben’s SHARP $$ Bet of the Day 5/24 Mavericks vs Warriors + FREE $200 at BetMGM
NHL Betting Picks 5/24 Today + FREE $200 BetMGM Promo Code