With the 2022 NCAA Tournament commencing tonight with two First Four games, there are just four matchups on the docket in the NBA tonight. To be honest there, is not a must-see game as none of the four contests involve two teams that are playoff bound. However, that does not mean that there are not any good storylines or betting opportunities. Both conference leaders are playing, as Phoenix travels to New Orleans and Miami hosts Detroit.
This daily NBA article will examine the best betting picks, and NBA player prop bets today. With OddsShopper, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment . OddsShopper can find which sportsbooks offer the best prices for these prop bets. The following are the three best bets for March 15.
Best NBA Bets Today: Player Props & Expert Betting Picks
We are excited to announce the launch of our Premium Betting Picks subscription! Click the link to subscribe and join our Betting Picks Discord channel. Each day, Alex “Awesemo” Baker, Ben Rasa and Steve “da Coltz” Buzzard use Awesemo’s industry-leading projection models to identify the best potential ROI situations and provide catered snapshot betting analysis in an actionable timeframe.
Until March 17, you can get a discount on these best bets when you use coupon LetMeSeeThosePicks at checkout, which will get you full access for only $15. Now is the time to get a Premium Betting Picks subscription, just in time for March Madness.
Grizzlies Spread (-7.5) over Pacers; Over 235.5 Points
There is some hesitation to go with the Grizzlies and the over since several key players are questionable, including Ja Morant, Malcolm Brogdon and Chris Duarte. However, points should be aplenty, and the total has increased 4 points since the morning. Both the Pacers and Grizzlies like pushing the pace, and while Memphis is capable of playing strong defense, they prefer to outgun their opponent when Morant plays. On the other hand, the Pacers do not play any defense. Indiana is also playing their third game in four days. If Morant does not play, go with the under.
Suns Spread (-4.5) Over Pelicans
The spread is surprisingly low, and it dropped a point since the morning line. Phoenix is 5-2 over their last seven games, and the Suns are coming off a 140-111 shredding of the Lakers, as they shot 56.4% from the field and forced 19 turnovers. The Suns also have played better — at least defensively — on the road in the second half, where they have won three of four with a winning margin of 9. Devin Booker has been shooting the lights out since the All-Star break, while Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges and especially Cameron Payne have stepped up their offensive production over the last 10 games.
New Orleans snapped a four-game losing streak the last time out, but the Pelicans will not have Brandon Ingram once again, though C.J. McCollum is back in the lineup after missing the last few games. The Pelicans are just 3-15 in their last 18, with 14 of the setbacks coming by 6 or more points. Moreover, Phoenix leads the season series 2-1, and both of the Suns victories have been by double digits.
The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds
- The Awesemo NBA Betting Model (FREE TRIAL)
- MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight ECF Game 5 | Jimmy Butler
- Celtics vs. Heat Best Bets & NBA Player Prop Picks Today Wednesday 5/25/22
- Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Celtics vs. Heat Picks & Predictions | Wednesday 5/25
- Best NRFI Bets Today, Wednesday 5/25 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Nicolas Claxton Over 7.5 Points
Claxton should be the first big off the bench for Steve Nash, as LaMarcus Aldridge remains sidelined. Claxton is flashy, but he is extremely effective around the rim. He will also get hustle points either in transition or on put backs. Claxton tallied 10 points against the Knicks the last time out and has contributed at least 8 points in four of the last five outings in which he has seen 20 minutes of floor time. He is projected for 10 points tonight. OddsShopper gives the over a 70% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 30%.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
The Awesemo NBA Betting Model (FREE TRIAL)
MUST-BET NBA Player Props Picks Tonight ECF Game 5 | Jimmy Butler
Celtics vs. Heat Best Bets & NBA Player Prop Picks Today Wednesday 5/25/22
Sean B’s Best NBA Playoff Bets Today: Celtics vs. Heat Picks & Predictions | Wednesday 5/25
Best NRFI Bets Today, Wednesday 5/25 + $200 FREE at BetMGM
NBA First Basket Prediction & Prop Bet Picks Today 5/25: Celtics vs. Heat
Celtics vs. Heat Same Game Parlay Picks Game 5 Tonight | Wednesday 5/25
Best MLB Bets Today (5/25): Baseball Prop Betting Picks