Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Awesemo Odds & Sports Betting
Awesemo Podcast Network
Awesemo Side Action
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

3 MUST BET NBA Player Props & Betting Picks Tonight: Luka Doncic & Andre Drummond | 11/8/21

Avatar

Published

on

NBA DFS Picks DraftKings FanDuel Yahoo optimal lineup optimizer today tonight projections rankings ownership fantasy basketball Luka Doncic live breaking news starting lineups injury report injuries free expert advice tips strategy cheat sheets

This daily NBA betting article will examine the best overall betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. Here are the three best NBA betting picks and player props for tonight’s eight slate of games.

NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper tool is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds, as seen below.

Bam Adebayo Over 8.5 Rebounds

Bam Adebayo is off to the best start in his career, averaging 19 points and 12 rebounds (2.5 offensive). He has posted five double-doubles and has nine or more rebounds on six occasions. He is projected for 10.34 rebounds tonight against the Nuggets. The over has a 70% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 30%.

Andre Drummond Over 13.5 Rebounds

Andre Drummond has been a bit of an enigma throughout his career, as he has struggled with limited range, poor free-throw shooting and occasionally a low motor. However, his rebounding ability has never been questioned. Drummond averages 13.6 rebounds a game for his career and has three double-digit rebound games. He is getting one every two minutes or so this year, and he pulled down nine boards in 14 minutes of action off the bench against the Knicks in an earlier matchup.

Drummond is projected for 15.98 rebounds tonight, as he is slated to start and play a ton of minutes with Joel Embiid (health and safety) getting ruled out. Drummond had 15 rebounds against Portland in his only previous start this year. The over has a 76% chance of hitting and a ROI of 51%.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Luka Doncic Under 9.5 Assists

Luka Doncic is Mr. Everything for the Mavericks, but he has gotten a little bit of a reprieve in terms of being the main distributor thanks to the continued development of Jalen Brunson. Doncic averages 6.9 assists a game, which is good enough for 12th in the league, and he has only doled out nine or more twice this season. His usage rate is slightly down from a year ago, and his assist percentage is at 39.7%, which marks the first time in three years that it is under 40%.

Get a 100% Instant Deposit Match up to $100

Doncic is projected for 7.68 assists tonight in a tough matchup against the Warriors, one of the best defensive teams in the league. The under has an 85% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 50%.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting