Awesemo Daily Fantasy Sports
Awesemo Fantasy Football
Awesemo Odds & Sports Betting
Awesemo Podcast Network
Awesemo Side Action
Odds Shopper by Awesemo
Connect with us

nba betting

3 MUST BET NBA Player Props & Betting Picks Tonight: Stephen Curry & Jrue Holiday | 11/12/21

Avatar

Published

on

NBA betting best bets picks player props tonight today odds lines predictions expert advice tips strategy Stephen Curry Luka DOncic free parlays optimal projections

This daily NBA betting article will examine the best betting picks and NBA player props each day. Using the Awesemo NBA Player Props Betting Tool, bettors can maximize their profits and see the best bets with the highest expected return on investment for NBA betting today. Also, bettors can use OddsShopper to find which sportsbooks are offering the best prices for these prop bets. Here are the three best NBA betting picks and player props for tonight’s 11-game slate.

NBA Betting Picks & Best Player Props Tonight

Finding the most profitable NBA betting picks and player props have never been easier. The newly updated OddsShopper tool is like the Amazon of sports betting. Simply filter, sort the page and find the best bets within seconds, as seen below.

Stephen Curry Under 31.5 Points

Curry appears to have found a rhythm, making 50% of his shots in each of his last three games and connecting on 16 3’s. However, Curry has only topped the 30-point mark three times all year, and he has a tough matchup against the Bulls. Chicago has done a wonderful job keeping opposing opposing backcourts in check, ranking fourth in the league in points allowed to the position. The Bulls are holding opposing backcourts to 38.6% shooting from the field and 5.4 3-pointers a game. Curry is projected for 27.95 points tonight. Awesemo gives the under 69% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 31%.

Jrue Holiday Under 6.5 assists

Holiday appears to be facilitating a little bit after getting off to a slow start. He has doled out six assists in each of the last two games. He has yet to surpass six in a game this season and averages just 4.2 assists a game, which is the lowest mark since his rookie season. Holiday is projected for 4.8 assists tonight and has a career low assist rate of 22.3%. The under has an 82% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 48%.


The Latest Sports Betting Content from Awesemo Odds


Cade Cunningham Under 3.5 Assists

After a slow start due to injury and getting used to the speed of the NBA game, Cunningham appears to have gotten his feet under him a little bit. He is still struggling shooting the ball, but he has shown improvement in that area in every game. Cunningham had his best game of the season against the Rockets on Wednesday, as he went for 20 points, four rebounds and three while going 8-for-18 from the field and 4-for-8 from beyond the arc.

Get a $5,000 Risk Free Bet!

Cunningham has 14 assists, recording more than three assists just once, and 17 turnovers. His assist rare is also a paltry 12.3%. Cunningham is projected for 2.89 assists tonight. The under has a 70% chance of hitting and an expected ROI of 40%.


Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!


Check out the AwesemoOdds home page for more sports betting content, including more picks and predictions.
React App

Sign up to Receive Expert DFS Advice & Exclusive Offers From Awesemo

Subscriber Counter

We respect your email privacy

More Betting