On the Contrary is back for Week 13! Unlike last year when we had the legendary Evan Silva joining us every Saturday, we’re going to host a different guest every single week to sit in with Alex ‘Awesemo’ Baker and Chris Spags. This week, we have Peter Overzet joining the show to discuss the DFS slates on DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo and FantasyDraft and give out Week 13 NFL DFS Picks and fantasy football sleepers.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!
Want access to more articles, tools and projections? Sign up for an Awesemo+ membership HERE! Use promo code ONTHECONTRARY for half off your first month or week
Here’s the daily NFL Strategy Show schedule for the duration of the season, always at 11 ET/8 PST on the Awesemo YouTube Channel:
- Mondays: Manny Lora and Dave Loughran recap all of Sunday’s NFL DFS action and look ahead to the next week.
- Tuesdays: Sal Vetri and Dave Loughran give their first impressions of player salaries on each site for the week ahead.
- Wednesdays: Chris Spags joins Dave Loughran to discuss key all the big questions that have been shaping up during the week.
- Thursdays: Sal Vetri is back, with host Dave Loughran to preview each game on the slate from an NFL DFS perspective.
- Fridays: Fantasy Cruncher’s Manny Lora is back go through some lineup building techniques on FC, along with co-host Chrs Randone.
- Saturdays: Sal Vetri is back along with the Bachelor’s Chris Randone, to discuss any late breaking news for the slate ahead.
Awesemo’s NFL DFS Projections
In addition to our NFL Fantasy Point Projections, Awesemo’s ownership projections come out every day before lineup lock. We also release a weekly Top Stack projection, which takes a look at how likely each NFL stack is to be the highest scoring unit on the slate, relative to our projected ownership and value.