Patrick Kane and longtime girlfriend, Amanda Grahovec, are celebrating the birth of a newborn son today. It is also Patrick Kane’s 32nd birthday.
— Patrick Kane (@88PKane) November 20, 2020
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
Congratulations to Patrick Kane and Amanda! The newest member of the Kane family will be embraced by Chicago, and the entire Blackhawks community.
Patrick Kane reveals that the name of his son will be Patrick Kane III. kane’s baby was born about a week ago, but the family decided to wait until today to reveal their newest member. According to Kane’s tweet, Patrick Kane III was born on Nov. 12.
Here are some more pictures of Patrick Kane and Amanda Grahovec.
Kane is coming off a couple tough years. The once dynasty Chicago Blackhawks, are now at the cellar of the Western Conference. Kane remains one of the greatest players in the NHL through it all, though.
At 32-years-old, Kane has showed no signs of slowing down. However, the pieces around him simply aren’t there anymore. In fact, general manager Stan Bowman has fully committed to the rebuild this offseason, admitting that it’ll be tough for the Hawks to compete with their current roster.
Patrick Kane doesn’t have to worry about that now, though. Enjoy the offseason with your new family, Patrick. Best of luck.