TNT broadcaster Chris Webber takes a lot of heat from keyboard warriors on social media every time he calls an NBA game. While those trolls are hoping to see Chris Webber leave the booth, he doesn’t seem all too worried about it.
Webber went on the “The Complex Sports” podcast and talked about his mindset when it comes to getting heavily criticized.
“To the fans: I’m sorry, I hope it gets better. To the trolls: “F**k you,” Chris Webber said on the podcast.
Chris Webber sends a message to the Twitter broadcasting critics.
To the fans: "I'm sorry, I hope it gets better."
To the trolls: "F**k you"
— Complex Sports (@ComplexSports) February 23, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Twitter can be a cesspool of bad vibes at times, and the Chris Webber situation is proof of that. Can Webber get better as a broadcaster? Sure. Is it kind of hard for me to listen to him sometimes? Yes. But with that being said, Webber is learning on the fly.
Props to him for adopting the “F you” mindset into his approach when it comes to dealing with skeptics. At the end of the day, the man is working to get better at his job. I think that’s something we can all relate to.
Stay the course, Chris Webber.