There are some feats that are so incredible, it’s hard to believe anyone could actually pull them off. Former NFL Los Angeles Raider and New Orleans Saints wide receiver Mark Pattison plans to summit Mt. Everest in May 2021. Having to delay his climb due to the pandemic, Pattison has since added to his pursuit with a challenge to also scale Lhotse, the world’s fourth-tallest peak within 24 hours of summiting Mt. Everest, which less than forty people have accomplished.
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
- JJ Watt’s Hilarious Response to Trade Rumors
- On Top of Everything, Karl-Anthony Towns Reveals He Was Hit by Drunk Driver
- Is a Deshaun Watson for Chase Young Trade Brewing?
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
The Seven Summits are the highest peaks on each continent and Pattison will be the oldest and first NFL player to reach all seven peaks with the added challenge of conquering Lhotse.
Do us a favor and give us a shout out from the top, or at the very least a wave!