J.J. Watt was literally just toying with us this whole time.
It came out earlier today that Watt’s Peloton account had his choices narrowed down to three teams. The Browns, Bills and Packers.
J.J. Watt Updated his Peloton Bio With Hints On Where He’ll Play Next Season https://t.co/G5OgMeeoCU
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 1, 2021
J.J. Watt quickly refuted that report, noting that he does not own a bicycle. Now, Watt has taken matters into his own hands. He announced on his own Twitter that he’ll be signing with the Arizona Cardinals.
source: me. pic.twitter.com/1Y6okQBUy5
— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) March 1, 2021
Adam Schefter backed up J.J. Watt’s announcement.
Cardinals are giving J.J. Watt a two-year, $31 million deal that includes $23 million guaranteed, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 1, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
What an absolute bombshell. We’ve been covering the J.J. Watt’s free agency for a long time now…not once did Arizona come up on the list of teams that were considering the veteran edge rusher. Now, Watt will join a highly competitive NFC West, with a fun and exciting young team.
Good for J.J. Watt. He had all of us fooled this whole time.