Jeopardy did Jimmy Butler dirty. When it comes to sports categories on Jeopardy, it’s usually hit or miss for the contestants. Most of them don’t necessarily prepare for that category. We’ve seen on many occasions contestants missing softball sports questions. Last night the braniacs were at it again, completely blowing a layup. The question was about Miami Heat superstar Jimmy Butler, who apparently isn’t very well known in nerds circles.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
See the question below:
— Will Manso (@WillManso) February 17, 2021
Twitter reacted to the misfire:
Jeopardy contestants really will memorize every river and estuary in all of Asia before watching a single NBA highlight https://t.co/4pPB7g8EoF
— Tanya Ray Fox (@TanyaRayFox) February 18, 2021
I've been thinking about this all day
Smh 😂 https://t.co/Ga4j3dsRGj
— K!LL∀ (@Kristel_Meth12) February 18, 2021
— Radame 🕷🕸 (@SpiderRad31) February 17, 2021
Mf like me would’ve killed the HOOPS category https://t.co/Z4fZ6ZaPxX
— 𝕞𝕒𝕟ö 🕷 (@MAN0MAGlC) February 17, 2021
Fucking nerds. If I was ever on Jeopardy with a sports category im winning it all https://t.co/8xI83pCx04
— Lemon Pepper Lou (@LVstackiN) February 17, 2021
That’s wild 🤣 that’s easy money https://t.co/qBJgg182M6
— NeverFold (@Une_de_moi) February 17, 2021
Time for these Jeopardy guys to start showing some respect to the sports world.
Frankly we’re sick of seeing the disrespect.
Jimmy deserves better. . .