The L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva held a press conference to shed some light on the accident that left golf legend Tiger Woods hospitalized, and in need of surgery. While many speculated that Tiger Woods was under the influence at the time of the crash, Villanueva said that there were, “no signs of impairment” at the scene.
LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said there were no signs Tiger Woods was impaired after the accident this morning.
— Mike Brest (@MikeBrestDC) February 23, 2021
It was originally reported that the jaws of life were needed to to take Tiger Woods out of the car. That was also not the case.
According to Capt. James Power of the sheriff’s department, the jaws of life were not used to rescue Tiger. He said that the fire fighters used many tools including an axe to safely remove Woods from the car. He said it took about six minutes from the time of the accident for officials to arrive on scene.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Tiger Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg provided an update on his condition earlier today.
“Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support,” Steinberg said via Golf Digest.
At the moment, it appears that Tiger’s injuries are not life-threatening. We’ll wait for more details on this scary crash.
I know I have PTSD watching Alex Villanueva stand at the podium to talk about an accident involving a star athlete. It feels like yesterday when the L.A. Sheriff was giving details on the death of Kobe Bryant.