Rudy Giuliani just cannot stop being a f’ing creep.
During a recent interview, Giuliani felt the need to bring up a story about Michelle Wie from a charity pro-am from several years back. Giuliani admitted to looking up the LPGA star’s skirt during the tournament.
“On the green is Michelle Wie and she is getting ready to putt,” Giuliani said on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast. “Now Michelle Wie is gorgeous. She’s 6 feet. And she has a strange putting stance. She bends all the way over. And her panties show. And the press was going crazy. … I said ‘[Rush], it’s not me, it’s not you.’”
Michell Wie, like the rest of us, was extremely disturbed by Rudy Giuliani’s comment.
“It’s unsettling to hear of this highly inappropriate story shared on a podcast by a public figure referencing my ‘panties’ whilst playing in a charity pro-am,” Wie West wrote. “What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory. I shudder thinking he was smiling to my face and complimenting my game while objectifying me and referencing my ‘panties’ behind my back all day,” Wie wrote on her Twitter.
— Michelle Wie (@MichelleWieWest) February 20, 2021
Good for Michelle Wie. It’s time for Rudy Giuliani to just shut up already.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident