Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook is known for being one of the most “out there” players in the league. The energetic star is known for his full-throttle approach to basketball, as well as an interesting sense of style off the court.
Once again, Westbrook was eliciting quite the response for his pregame fit. He went with a long yellow coat, with some sort of pair of shorts underneath, and a pair of boots. Check it out.
— Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) February 17, 2021
Sure enough, fans are wondering, “what the hell is Russell Westbrook wearing?”.
My guy pullin up like the dad off of Curious George pic.twitter.com/V5OgUxukcj
— AJ 🤠⚡️ (@salty_union4) February 17, 2021
Same vibes pic.twitter.com/QCx7O7eCcb
— Jeb (@HawksJeb) February 17, 2021
Is Scott Brooks Pooh Bear? pic.twitter.com/pJkJcOgnpq
— Howie Kendrick Lamar Latrell Sprewell (@_BenBecker) February 17, 2021
— Sports On Prime Video US (@SportsOnPrime) February 17, 2021
Russ needs the yellow hat to complete the Gorton's Fisherman fit https://t.co/HhAsgpsOpU
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) February 17, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Russell Westbrook might be feeling himself, especially after his basketball game seems to be picking him in recent games. The Wizards are coming off a two game winning streak. In those game, Westbrook tallied 29 points, 26 assists and 22 rebounds combined.
Unfortunately for Russ and the Wizards, they still sit at a disappointing 8-17 on the year, and currently hold second-to-last place in the Eastern Conference.
Maybe Russell Westbrook’s rain outfit can keep the good vibes going for the Washington Wizards.