Now that the dust has settled from the Tiger Woods automobile accident earlier in the week, revelations on what happened following the accident are being revealed. Apparently Tiger Woods has no memory of the accident, and he appeared to be unaware of how badly injured he was when the first deputy arrived at the scene, according to reports.
“At the hospital he was asked about it by the investigators and he had no recollection of the crash itself,” LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva told CNN, according to the Times of London.
Tiger Woods has no memory of crash that shattered his leghttps://t.co/dxvR87x9aM
— Jebet Amdany (@JebetAmdany) February 25, 2021
Sheriff’s Deputy Carlos Gonzalez told NBC’s “Today” that Tiger was calm, but appeared to be unaware of how badly he was hurt.
“I don’t think he was aware of how gravely he was injured at the time. It could be a mixture of adrenaline, it could’ve been shock,” Gonzalez said.
“Again it was very quick, the moment that I arrived from the moment that he rolled over, so I don’t know if he had time to fully assess his injuries,” added Gonzalez, who arrived six minutes after a 911 call was made.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Reports are Tiger showed zero signs of impairment following the crash.
“At the scene, we’re looking for evidence of intoxication like if there’s an odor of an alcoholic beverage or there’s an open container or prescription medication,” he said.
“At this time we didn’t see any evidence of impairment and anything beyond that in terms of the medical toxicology, I wouldn’t be aware at this time,” Gonzalez added.
Must have been pretty traumatic for Tiger, so much so that he somehow couldn’t remember the crash.