Buns and Basketball, who’s game? We’ve seen some pretty creative sports leagues pop up throughout the years. The most recent is the Fan Controlled Football League, that’s the one Johnny Manziel plays in. Of course there was the league formerly known as the Lingerie Football League, that saw some beautiful women playing tackle football in scantily clad outfits. Now we have another amazing sports league.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Buns and Basketball.
The league is exactly what it sounds like.
Check out some of the league highlight’s below:
Not sure this league focuses too much on the fundamentals, but hey, it definitely knows what it is.
Hopefully the league takes off, so every city can have the pleasure of watching some buns mixed with basketballs.