If Gisele had it her way, Tom Brady would ride into the sunshine and retire as a seven-time Super Bowl Champion. After winning the Super Bowl, Gisele told her husband “what more do you have to prove?”. Tom Brady said on “The Late Late Show With James Corden” that those were perhaps the first words Gisele told him after the big victory. He admitted that he defused the situation with a smile and a quick change of subject.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Tom Brady walked through the moments that transpired after winning the big game. Of course, the first thing he wanted to do was find his wife and kids.
“We were looking for my family,” Brady said of the minutes following the Super Bowl’s final whistle. “I said, ‘Where’s my family? Where’s my family?’ All of a sudden, I see my oldest son run over to me.” “‘Dad!’ You know? I gave him a big hug. And I saw my two little ones. And then all of a sudden, I saw my wife and I gave her a big hug. And just as I did it, she says, ‘What more do you have to prove?'” 43-year-old Tom said he didn’t really respond to his wife’s question … adding with a smile, “I was trying to figure out a way to change the subject really quick.” “I think I moved on to something else pretty quickly.”
They say, happy wife, happy life, right? Well, if Gisele had it her way Tom Brady would have retired years ago. Tom Brady, on the other hand, seems to have no desire to retire any time soon. At least not this offseason. Everyone in Tampa is fully expecting their quarterback to return for his 22nd season.
It is truly amazing what Tom Brady has been able to accomplish. He truly is the ultimate competitor. Sorry, Gisele, he isn’t ready to hang up the cleats just yet. However, there is always next season.