Dallas Mavericks forward Kristaps Porzingis appears to feel disrespected from his organization after trade rumors have swirled. The Latvian big man went as far as unfollowing the Mavs on social media recently.
Kristaps Porzingis unfollowed the Mavs on Instagram 👀👀👀 pic.twitter.com/riyTMQgAa5
— , (@Quickleypls) February 23, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
While Porzingis may be upset that he has been reported not to be “untouchable”, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has refuted the claim of Kristaps being on the block.
“It’s not accurate. We have not discussed him in a trade at all. Has not happened.”, said Cuban.
Cuban went on to share that he was frustrated by the whole report.
“And BTW, we are not happy that there is a supposed ‘Western Conference exec’ ripping on one of our players,” he texted the Dallas Morning News.
“There is no trade discussion. I think they just used it as a way to put out there what they think of KP.”
On the year, Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 20.5 PPG to go along with 8.2 rebounds. We’ll have to wait and see if there is any merit to these rumors. One thing is for sure, Porzingis isn’t happy.